Reports To: CTO | Revision Date: October 2023 | Department: Development
Required Education & Experience
- Programming languages — PHP, JS(Vanilla) , HTML, CSS,SQL, GO (Nice to Have)
- 5+ years of full-stack development experience
- 3+ years in building customer-facing applications
- Experience working in an Agile framework
- Experience working with AWS (EC2, RDS, etc)
- Advanced and extensive knowledge of the business (or organization), technical environment, standards, processes, procedures, programming languages, and operating systems.
- Readiness and motivation (as senior or lead developer and valued subject matter expert) to address and resolve highly complex and multifaceted development-related issues, often independently.
- Strength in coaching and advising clients, partners, and project teams.
- Commitment to and belief in the quality of your deliverables.
- Transform business requirements and research into winning delivery solutions that meet performance goals.
- Rigorously build and test applications
- Perform systems administration: monitor, configure, back up, authenticate, and tune.
- Aim for defect-free programming, create and maintain quality code, provide support during testing cycles and post production deployment, and engage in peer code reviews.
- Contribute to project plans, estimations, and status updates.
- Identify issues, develop and maintain processes that address and resolve them, (and be sure to communicate/alert stakeholders as needed).
- Make enhancements and troubleshoot.
- Configure and develop custom components with technology partners (analysts, developers, designers, etc.) to meet requirements and goals.
- Ensure applications are free of common coding vulnerabilities (and follow standard security practices).
- Proactively put forward ideas that speak to project objectives (e.g. development, testing solutions, and tools).
- Complete unit and integration testing per standards and design specs.
- Take part in scope assessment, risk, and cost analysis.
- Respect the technology delivery practices and standards, and project management disciplines.
- Stay on top of state-of-health monitoring and monthly SLA targets.
- Apply and share technical expertise during the incident management life cycle (e.g. analyzes reports and outages, perform impact assessments, facilitate stakeholder communication)