Reports To: Head of Product | Revision Date: October 2023 | Department: Product
Job Summary: Work with the Head of Product to refine and develop one of Mortgage Automator’s functional or industry specific products
Required Education and Experience:
- 1+ years of related experience in Business Analytics
- Knowledge and/or experience with SAAS an asset
- University/College education in related fields.
- Experience with one of the following;
- CRM/Marketing tools and operations in a financial services environment
- Mortgage lending/brokerage industry
- Loan servicing/origination
- Plan, develop, and help prioritize product feature backlog.
- Work as part of a cross-functional team to achieve product and business objectives
- Act as the Product Owner and work with the development team on implementation.
- Ensure the product features and requirements are communicated with teams effectively.
- Identify product requirements based on a deep understanding of customers; business practices and needs
- Work with the Head of Product to analyze the user’s problems and needs and ensure you’re articulating product value proposition and product positioning to clients
- Gather and analyze user feedback and other sources of customer intelligence.
- Define and monitor KPIs to ensure the product goals will be achieved.